Hygiene concept at the Sommerwerft 2021
Together with the health department of Frankfurt and our partner for event security AES Konzept we have created a hygiene concept to guarantee a safe event. We have taken great efforts to find solutions to ensure that the familiar atmosphere of the Sommerwerft can also be created under Corona conditions.
We count (on) you!
All rules are only temporary and will be adapted again and again to the current events.
- People with Corona symptoms (fever+cough, loss of taste or smell), quarantine or isolation obligation are not allowed to participate in the festival.
- Contact information (via the contact form for download or the Corona warning APP) and visitors count at the entrance.
- Admission for people from 7 years ONLY with 24h current negative proof (official test) or a vaccinated or recovered proof (digital or original)
for verification we need your identity card alternatively you can use the possibilities of the Corona-Warn-App or the CovPass-App
- Keep your distance
- Please follow the standard hygiene precautions such as disinfectant, sneezing etiquette, non-contact greeting, etc.
- Always have a medical mask with you and wear it as soon as sufficient distance is not possible.
- Often these kinds of situations arise in the following places:
Admission, queues (bar, food, WC), flow market, crowded walkways, group formation.
- Respect the limited number of seats at the stages and pay attention to the advice of the Care Team, who will be spread all over the festival site to make sure everyone feels safe.
WE HAVE OUR OWN FESTIVAL TEST CENTER ON SITE
with free quick tests for all visitors, including lolly tests for children (at the East Entrance – below the Oosten Restaurant).
To shorten the waiting time, please register in advance on the website: https://testcenter-sommerwerft.covidservicepoint.de/.
Come by, we will test you – with or without an appointment!
Then you can check in with a completed contact form or the Corona warning app (check-in function via QR scan at the entrance), show your negative proof (tested, recovered or vaccinated) and check out again at the end.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!