On Sundays there is a small, colorful, diverse FLOWmarkt for and with you. Bring out your beautiful things that were unnecessarily in the basement and make others happy… Haggling, swapping, giving away desired. No professional traders…
Opening hours: every festival Sunday 15-20h
Those who want to rediscover and even acquire old things in front of the great backdrop of the Sommerwerft on the Main River will have the opportunity to do so on three Sundays always from 15-20h:
Conditions of participation for a stand at the FLOWmarkt:
The Flowmarkt is traditionally NOT a place for professional sellers, but rather for people who ultimately want to part with their lovingly stored treasures from basements, attics and too large closets.
If you agree with the conditions, please register.
Let us know by mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. desired date(s)
2. name – stand operator* must register personally at the flowmarkt
3. rough description: what will be mainly sold at the stand
– You can apply from 24.04. until 05.06.
– If possible, you will receive a response as soon as possible, at the latest by 09.06.
– For cancelling a table after 09.07. we claim a handling fee of 10€. Less than 7 days before the booked flowmarkt date the remaining 20€ (30€ booth fee minus 10€ handling fee) can only be refunded if we find a replacement.
– A reservation of the stand will only be valid after the money transfer (If the fee is not received within 14 days after confirmation, the place will be reassigned). After that you will receive further information for your booth.
– Due to the large number of requests, we kindly ask you to refrain from inquiries for a current application.
We are looking forward to your applications and a great Flowmarkt 2023.
– Your Sommerwerft Team